Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

Not long to go...

G'day folks,Well here it's the 22nd here - which means about 9 days at the most till the release of the 757. Of course, that's pending any problems the crew experience in late testingCan't wait! :-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I dont recall seeing were they said it would be out "for sure" by end of August. If bugs crop up, they crop up and will need to be addressed even if that means Sept or Oct.

>Check out this and the following threads...>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=13810&page=>Where Graham suggests it will be August, and that is still our plan. But, as Eric has pointed out, on occassion testers, being fickle, find issues that we would prefer to address.Sadly this is not a situation where you can have your cake and eat it. We want to make sure as best as possible that this aircraft does what it is supposed to - I am sure everybody wants the same.

>>Check out this and the following threads...>>>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=13810&page=>>>>Where Graham suggests it will be August, and that is still our>plan. But, as Eric has pointed out, on occassion testers,>being fickle, find issues that we would prefer to address.>>Sadly this is not a situation where you can have your cake and>eat it. We want to make sure as best as possible that this>aircraft does what it is supposed to - I am sure everybody>wants the same.>Just take your time ;-)Andr

Treat any release date given as 'we are hoping for' not a fixed date.Software is notoriously fickle, particualrly in the final testing stages.Only when they say it is released will it be actually released.

>Hi, Graham, seems that the 1% is taking advantage, or not?.People try to reach way too much into the percentages.

and that was answered Sir .. My major concern is getting the product through the door in as much as a "bug free" state as we can... It Will and Is happening

It takes 10% of the time to write the first 90% of the code, and takes 90% of the time to finish the rest... It will be done when it's finished.

What I would love is for a scenery developer to do Boeing Field so we can "receive" her in style . . . . :-)