Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

Not long to go...

Guest Trans_601

G'day folks,Well here it's the 22nd here - which means about 9 days at the most till the release of the 757. Of course, that's pending any problems the crew experience in late testingCan't wait! :-)

I dont recall seeing were they said it would be out "for sure" by end of August. If bugs crop up, they crop up and will need to be addressed even if that means Sept or Oct.

Eric 

Guest NormanB

>Check out this and the following threads...>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=13810&page=>Where Graham suggests it will be August, and that is still our plan. But, as Eric has pointed out, on occassion testers, being fickle, find issues that we would prefer to address.Sadly this is not a situation where you can have your cake and eat it. We want to make sure as best as possible that this aircraft does what it is supposed to - I am sure everybody wants the same.

>>Check out this and the following threads...>>>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=13810&page=>>>>Where Graham suggests it will be August, and that is still our>plan. But, as Eric has pointed out, on occassion testers,>being fickle, find issues that we would prefer to address.>>Sadly this is not a situation where you can have your cake and>eat it. We want to make sure as best as possible that this>aircraft does what it is supposed to - I am sure everybody>wants the same.>Just take your time ;-)Andr

André

Treat any release date given as 'we are hoping for' not a fixed date.Software is notoriously fickle, particualrly in the final testing stages.Only when they say it is released will it be actually released.

Guest Phoenix 1

A --------- MEN !:)

Guest NormanB

>Hi, Graham, seems that the 1% is taking advantage, or not?.People try to reach way too much into the percentages.

Guest Phoenix 1

and that was answered Sir .. My major concern is getting the product through the door in as much as a "bug free" state as we can... It Will and Is happening

Guest dt1951

It takes 10% of the time to write the first 90% of the code, and takes 90% of the time to finish the rest... It will be done when it's finished.

Guest Knikolaes

What I would love is for a scenery developer to do Boeing Field so we can "receive" her in style . . . . :-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.