Sign in to follow this  
Guest hectorpty

777 Cargo doors and load manger

Guest hectorpty

I was just wondering if in the version 2 update for the 777, will it include selective passenger door opening, instead of having all of them opening at the same time?Also, will it include any difference in the load manager, regarding cargo load (not including the baggage). I know that I can change that in the fs9 load manager and calculating CG using the excel sheet. Just curious if that would be different.Regardssig1-1.jpg

Guest NormanB

Hector,There wont be selective doors in 777 SP2. Cargo doors do however remain able to open seperately as they do at present. The advanced functions seen in the excel spreadsheet wont be ported over.

It was my understanding that a load manager with cargo load altering would be released. Is this now not the case. I have asked this question several times but never got a straight answer.Will we get a load editor where we can alter the cargo load manually?After all, as I have pointed out before, I read a post by a PSS staff member back in December 2005 that an option for cargo loading was "near completion" :-eek

Guest NormanB

Phil,My post above was in regard to elements of the excel spreadsheet, specifically that the load points are set further from centre in the spreadsheet. To yet again answer your post, P&W will be part of the 777 load editor.

Guest hectorpty

To be more specific, I realy ment if that a new load maneger would be available (automated) that includes the manipulation of additional cargo, other than baggage. This is, not using the excel sheet or fs9 fuel/cargo loading (fs9 default). Just wanted to know if this would be the case, if not, it is not a big deal.And do you think that in the future, maybe for the fsX version of the T7 it could include selective passenger door opening?What would be the deal for the 57 regarding fuel and cargo loading and doors? Third and last question: do you know the meaning of life?For me, it is flying online with the T7 after a hards day at work. Cant wait for the 57. RegardsP.S. Can you say any number between 22 and 31? LOLsig1-1.jpg

Guest NormanB

>And do you think that in the future, maybe for the fsX version>of the T7 it could include selective passenger door opening?Nobody can be 100% sure on what FSX will and wont do until we have the SDK and the finished product. PSS are not alone in this arena so any developer who guarantee they will be FSX compatable.. well, simply put, they don't know for sure. We don't want to mislead our customers.>What would be the deal for the 57 regarding fuel and cargo>loading and doors? Deal? It has them ;)>Third and last question: do you know the meaning of life?Yes. 42. >For me, it is flying online with the T7 after a hards day at>work. Cant wait for the 57. Replace T7 with Airbus and I'm there (even after a day jumpseating one somewhere)>P.S. Can you say any number between 22 and 31? LOLI can say them all :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.