Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynman3

How About Some More 757 Sreeens.....

Guest flynman3

......While we are to wait patiently.....Randy

Awesome......Regards,Rob

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Guest XaRGoN

Hey Ben,Any chance for the EL AL Photo ?:)Erez

Oh no please no more photos! You actually don't have time for that. Just work, test, test again, maybe another test, and get it ready! :-)

Rune B.

Guest Phoenix 1

Oh relax ;) Bens finished .....

>Oh relax ;) Bens finished ..... :-lol the tension is build up here Graham ;-)Great shot and paint Ben thanks for sharing :-)Andr

André

Need the mop now to wipe all the drool on the floor from when Saw the shot.Javier

AWSOME! Can't wait, real nice shots of an upcoming HIT!--------------------------------------------------------------------Fredrik Bachke

Thanks for the shots :) They look impressive :) Looks like the model is the see-through windows design, pity, that's the only thing I dislike about it.

Guest Phoenix 1

LOL .. maybe you'd like to repeat that later .. when you actually have the product .. with it's 3d Modelled transparent windows, Frames, interior structure and animated window blinds ;)

Guest XaRGoN

quick question... why all your 2D photos show the status lower eicas and not the engine?does it model at all?Erez

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.