Sign in to follow this  
Lord Hearteater

777: Where's an Aeroflot livery?

Is anyone working on one? It would be nice to have, since there seems to be a livery for just about every other real-world present operator of the 777.

I'm not sure what you are asking for - there is an Aeroflot livery in the 777 pack (LR). :-roll

Graeme Butler

I bought the JustFlight 777 Professional DVD, and Aeroflot is not represented, nor is an Aeroflot livery available from the PSS 777 livery downloads page, nor is there one found after installing SP1. Are you confused with the Wilco 777, which does have an Aeroflot livery? Maybe you're confusing it with the AeroMexico livery. I'm usually pretty observant and investigative by nature, but I've seen nothing with the Russian tricolor and Cyrillic lettering for the PSS version that I have. Please direct me to a hyperlink for the livery if indeed there is one; I submit that there is not.

Guest bjjones

Justflight chose not to include the Aeroflot livery in their package, yet purely 110% fictitious ones like QANTAS were included... but unfortunately thats something you'd have to take up with JF, we have no input as to what they include livery wise with their release.It is available for purchase to download customers as an extra livery, http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/UserIm...LR_Aeroflot.jpghttp://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/defaul...ing+777%2D200LRnot sure about whats available for free in the user edits section though.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.