Sign in to follow this  
MarkLawrence

757 PRO MANUALS RELEASED

Guest cholo741

I hope that you have the whole reason of the world, which is one day .... but I believe(create) that not!!!!

WHAT? PSS, please make a response... This guy is one of those that ruines it for all of us!--------------------------------------------------------------------Fredrik Bachke

Guest Chase87

Wow, calm down guys. The more you guys complain on here, the less time they have to work on the final product because they have to respond to flaming posts such as these. Chill out, sit back, relax, and enjoy the next day or so. If you read other posts, you'll find more then enough reasons to understand the concept of a "PREORDER". Ultimately, stop complaining.

Guest NormanB

Wise words there Chase.

Hello, While we are on the topic of manuals, and this may be a bit inappropriate, but here's my little edits. As already mentioned, the entire table of contents for Tech Manual 2 appears to be for your 777 variants. The table of contents of Tech Manual 1 also lists "Typical 777-200F Specifications." The final two items I've noticed: the 757-200 and 757-300 3-views in Tech Manual 1 seem to be reversed and also, the service arrangement for the 757-200F seems to actually be for the 757-300 since I'm certain that a cargo 75 doesn't need galley service trucks, cabin cleaning, etc...All of this said, I will emphasize that this is all basically irrelevant to the ability of anyone to understand the manuals. They are well written and tell us what we need to know. I, for one, thank you for publishing them before the release of the actual product as it gives us (your customers) some homework to do while this sweet 757 is in final testing. Thanks a lot and sorry for the long post.-adam

If you go to page 21 and zoom in, and pretend your crusing at 25,410ft, it's just like having the plane. Just make the engine sounds with your mouth. :) :)Bob

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Laugh, I split my sides imagining everyone doing this. Cheers, made my dayGerry

Yeah, and if you tilt your head, you can turn as well!! Who needs the software when you've got this!! :-lol

Hello,having been a stern supporter and owning the vast majority of PSS creations, I changed my mind after B777, put aside despite all fixes. It works but is not a proper simulation for me. I decided to reconsider buying further products, but many of my fellows are excited about it, so I glanced at the manuals. I found the same in the table of contents for charts and tables. My conclusion from it is that although tremendous effort is being put into aircraft development, I personally need first grade simulation. The product and its manual quality, are IMO the direct responsibility, by order, of :1. CEO2. Director of Quality3. Manual writer.How can that be a writer oversight???>>seems as though it is for the 777 series. >>Hmmm. Intersting. Must have been an oversight on the writers>of the manuals.

Guest Andybancroft

Looks like a great aircraft can't wait for it (i bought it last week)

Guest Andybancroft

when's it coming out?????????????? help- i need to know lol :-wave

Guest Knikolaes

Okay reading this I must confirm I am the only one with issues download the "B757 Panel Manual" -- i downloaded the others successfully, but i get an error on just that one.I get the following:===============================================ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrievedhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/manuals/PSS_B757_panel_manual.pdfThe request or reply is too large. If you are making a POST or PUT request, then your request body (the thing you are trying to upload) is too large. If you are making a GET request, then the reply body (what you are trying to download) is too large. These limits have been established by the Internet Service Provider who operates this cache. Please contact them directly if you feel this is an error. ===============================================May I get confirmation that it is just my system and not everyone else so that I can start chewing out Comcast?Chris

The link works fine here Chris. Just cleared everything out and tried it.

Guest Knikolaes

Okay many thanks. Has to be me then as I cleared cookies and files and I still get the error.Is there any way someone could email me the file? Since my ISP won't let me DL it?I have all the other files. It's just PSS_B757_panel_manual.pdf that I need.christopher@puebloaviation.org if someone could do me that favor. Comcast is so cheap.

Guest jeremy19446

>Okay many thanks. Has to be me then as I cleared cookies and>files and I still get the error.>>Is there any way someone could email me the file? Since my>ISP won't let me DL it?>>I have all the other files. It's just>PSS_B757_panel_manual.pdf that I need.>>christopher@puebloaviation.org if someone could do me that>favor. Comcast is so cheap.Hey Chris, gimme a few minutes and I'll send it to ya ;)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.