Sign in to follow this  
MarkLawrence

757 PRO MANUALS RELEASED

>How can that be a writer oversight???Relax.PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.6GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, WDRaptorHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke+TQ+peds, Eclipse RED KB, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Guest Phoenix 1

[p]PSS are proud to announce publication of our new BOEING 757 Professional MANUALS Package. [/p][p]They can be found on the Support/Product Manuals Page via the menu [/p][p]And yes.. this does signify the IMMINENT release of the product ![/p][p]Get yours on Pre Order NOW and receive it a full 24 hours before the rest ![/p]

>Hello,> While we are on the topic of manuals, and this may be a bit>inappropriate, but here's my little edits. As already>mentioned, the entire table of contents for Tech Manual 2>appears to be for your 777 variants. The table of contents of>Tech Manual 1 also lists "Typical 777-200F Specifications.">The final two items I've noticed: the 757-200 and 757-300>3-views in Tech Manual 1 seem to be reversed and also, the>service arrangement for the 757-200F seems to actually be for>the 757-300 since I'm certain that a cargo 75 doesn't need>galley service trucks, cabin cleaning, etc...All of this said,>I will emphasize that this is all basically irrelevant to the>ability of anyone to understand the manuals. They are well>written and tell us what we need to know. I, for one, thank>you for publishing them before the release of the actual>product as it gives us (your customers) some homework to do>while this sweet 757 is in final testing. Thanks a lot and>sorry for the long post.>-adamThe tech 2 manual I downloaded is all 757. Can't see 777 there at all?Have they changed it or am I missing something?Noticed the switch round of the 3 views and the catering trucks for the Freighter (those two pilots must eat a lot on cargo flights :))In general though a nice well done manual. Already printed and bound and on the shelf.Especially like the Australian tutorial. Makes a change from the standard US based tutorial. Time to start tying down some kangaroos mate.

Guest Knikolaes

I got it.Many many thanks. I apreciate that. Even tried rebooting my computer and cleared cache and all, so must be my ISP. Why it let me get the others I dunno :-P Then again working with networks I have seen many strange things.Many thanks the couple of fine souls who sent it to me. Norman hope you don't mind I had t get that one off others considering the circumstance here. Looking forward to flying this wonderful plane :-)

>The tech 2 manual I downloaded is all 757. Can't see 777 there at >all?>Have they changed it or am I missing something?Very interesting, I downloaded the manuals (after randomly checking the support page) before notification even popped up on avsim that they were available. My Tech 2 manual has a Boeing-clad 75 on the cover with a blank page two and a 777 TOC on page three. Maybe mine will be a collector's item and I can sell it on eBay for $1,000,000 :-lol . Seriously though, easily readable and well written manuals. Thanks again!!-adam

Guest cholo741

Good good!!!!!!!! The boeing is going to liberate 757 .... we go already four days since I announce, it(he) will be liberated immediately ..... tomorrow it will be an end(purpose) of month .... another thing of which also he(she) said that it(he,she) would be in August ... please for ringworm please ... it(he,she) is not that it(he,she) does not want to wait for me, if it(he,she) needs I wait for myself what needs, but all that finds it hard to you to tell the truth, only I ask you for the people as(like) me who already him(her) has been recovered the plane, at least to say a date though it(he,she) should have a mistake of two or three days, but to say some thing!!!!!! I you do not want to hurry up and am the first one that I want that the plane goes out well, without mistakes or that in a few weeks that it(he) is liberated goes out some patch, because of it I indicate in this message that I do not have hurry, but he(she) thinks that we have or I have the right to know when or approximately when I am going to have it, thanks to all and especially to the personnel of pss of people as(like) I last ........Cholo

Guest Andybancroft

So when does it come out?

Guest Knikolaes

When . . it's ready? Yup . . . should be out when it's ready :-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.