Sign in to follow this  

Waiting

I know we are all excited about the new jet and it looks great.It is also nice to have the manuals to read over. I would like to know why we are still waiting for the 777 fix/patch/sp? Surely it is finished and I believe a lot of us have been waiting quite awhile now to fly the 777 which we purchased some time ago.RespectfullyRick

Guest Victor Sussman

I don't know if you saw some of the previous posts, but Norman has stated that the 777 patch will be released simultaneously with the 757. (They share some common code, from what I've gathered.)So, just sit tight -- it's coming soon! :)

Guest NormanB

And also since we found a few other issues a few days ago, namely:o CDU FIX button push doesn't generate a click sound - fixedo ND Vertical deviation error text is changed from magenta to whiteo Autobrake logic correctedo Fuel flow gauge now shows in KG when metric units are seto CDUs are now unpowered when both main AC buses are unpoweredo L Side and R Fwd window heat now fails if L BUS OFF. R Side and L Fwd window heat now fails if R BUS OFF.

Guest Chase87

Norm, Those pretty much all the issues you guys have found?

Guest DJL

At this point I think we need to thank PSS and the new (big) incredible Beta tester team for their hard work.Whatever the result may be, these guys have been putting alot of their time to create a product that I imagine is well over the standards =)I get excited everytime I see they found more things they can fix!!Thank you, to all of you.. whoever you might be lolDJL

Guest Chase87

>At this point I think we need to thank PSS and the new (big)>incredible Beta tester team for their hard work.>Whatever the result may be, these guys have been putting alot>of their time to create a product that I imagine is well over>the standards =)>I get excited everytime I see they found more things they can>fix!!>Thank you, to all of you.. whoever you might be lol>>DJLBeta Team 757 Barry Sams 757/767 Capt (Ret''d) Fabrice Hetru A320 / 767 Ian Bowden Aaron Brand Nick Cunnington Tom Evans Lee Holland Ben Hunwicks Rob Hooley Maarten Van Klienwee Ian Pearson John Ramberg Nick Whittome "Whoever you might be" - Here they are =)

Hi, I see a lot more in the credits of the manuals.Many thanks to all them , and PSS team, of course.Regards.Miquel Egea.

That ain't all of them Chase.;-)

Eric 

Guest Chase87

>That ain't all of them Chase.;-) Wouldn't surprise me, but thats what was on the site =)

>That ain't all of them Chase.;-) It certainly isn't:-lol RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

>>That ain't all of them Chase.;-) >>Wouldn't surprise me, but thats what was on the site =)Updating the site would mean less time testing!

Guest Chase87

>>>That ain't all of them Chase.;-) >>>>Wouldn't surprise me, but thats what was on the site =)>>Updating the site would mean less time testing!>Very true Norman, thats why its fine for right now ;-)

I beta test for a major add on and I'm not on the site. Been to busy with the update to care :-)Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.