Sign in to follow this  
psolk

Fix Page!!!!

Thanks for listening PSS, nice to see that FIX was implemented in the 757. I know you got a lot of feedback on this from the 777 so it is nice to see the attention to the customers requests. Now does this mean that the Fix page and possibly even the seperate door control got squeezed into our sweet 777...just wanted to say thanks, great job, on to the next manual to see what other tidbits I can find-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledAMD FX-57 @ 3 gigsAsus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS PC3500LL 2 3 2 6 1TXFX 7900 GTX 690/1750XFX 7800 GTX 515/135024 inch Widescreen LCDDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1khttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7800 GTX 515/1350 Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Thanks Mike, So it looks like we got the Fix Page but no seperate door controls. I'll take it,-PPrimary RigLiquid CooledAMD FX-57 @ 3 gigsAsus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS PC3500LL 2 3 2 6 1TXFX 7900 GTX 690/1750XFX 7800 GTX 515/135024 inch Widescreen LCDDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1khttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7800 GTX 515/1350 Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest Phoenix 1

Adding the seperate door controls would have meant a whole lot of additional building and code on the external visual model.. I think you can understand the reason why it wasnt added ;)

Absolutely, and I would take functionality over form anyday.Thanks for listening to the customer base and great job guys!!! It is amazing how everyone complains when the FIX page wasn't there and when you add it, no one says thanks, they just ask for more. Now to be fair, I did see one comment in another thread about Victor being excited about it, but other than that, not a single comment or thank you but a bunch of "can you add this now?"I've got be honest I give you guys a tremendous amount of credit. The entire team must have some really thick skin :)Thanks again,.-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Or by the hour in these forums...Quick retract the offer to distribute unsupported 757's to people who ask for them in your sticky, DO YOU KNOW how many people will take you up on that offer ;)-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledAMD FX-57 @ 3 gigsAsus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS PC3500LL 2 3 2 6 1TXFX 7900 GTX 690/1750XFX 7800 GTX 515/135024 inch Widescreen LCDDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1khttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7800 GTX 515/1350 Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

>Quick retract the offer to distribute unsupported 757's to>people who ask for them in your sticky,He never said it would be a 757. ;)

Guest Phoenix 1

>>Quick retract the offer to distribute unsupported 757's to>>people who ask for them in your sticky,>>He never said it would be a 757. ;)HA HA you caught me , Yeah I was gonna send WINDOWS XP ;)

>HA HA you caught me , Yeah I was gonna send WINDOWS XP ;)>HAHAHA Thanks for the laugh Graham. I just spit my water all over the place. Put a warning on you post next time. :D

LOL and I just spit out my water thinking about you spitting out your water reading the post. And you are right, there was never a mention that it would be a 757. (sits in corner with dunce cap on)Good times....LOL :)-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

>Absolutely, and I would take functionality over form anyday.>Thanks for listening to the customer base and great job>guys!!! It is amazing how everyone complains when the FIX>page wasn't there and when you add it, no one says thanks,>they just ask for more. Now to be fair, I did see one comment>in another thread about Victor being excited about it, but>other than that, not a single comment or thank you but a bunch>of "can you add this now?">I've got be honest I give you guys a tremendous amount of>credit. The entire team must have some really thick skin :)>Thanks again,.>-PaulPaul try to do some freeware ;-) I know ;-) :-lolAndr

André

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hello PSS,The FIX PAGE is a highly desirable feature for the FMC and I want to say Thank You for the work involved in adding it to the upcoming 777 Professional SP2 patch! Your support makes a difference. :)CheersJim Richards

Andre,How do you expect me to actually DO freeware when I am so busy enjoying all of your work :-bigangelYou are right, if anyone can relate, it would be you.I am pretty sure I dropped a note to say thanks for the new VC but if not, man, what a job you did with that... Maybe the 757 will need a "new old" look too :-hahHope all is well at home with the family. I think I am coming to Amsterdam for New Years, I will let you know, :-beerchug-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.