Sign in to follow this  
Guest PowderBlue

What does this mean?

Guest PowderBlue

What does Only for FS2004!! On the purchase module mean? Captain sim is already guarenting that it will be compatible with FSX. So does that mean that you won't try to get it to work, you will charge for a patch, or you simply are not gonna try? Thanks for the info.

Guest bjjones

>What does Only for FS2004!! On the purchase module mean?>Captain sim is already guarenting that it will be compatible>with FSX. So does that mean that you won't try to get it to>work, you will charge for a patch, or you simply are not gonna>try?It means it's made for FS2004, once we get a copy of the gold version of FSX we can test the product and its systems thoroughly and then update that claim as appropriate.When it comes to FSX compatibility, the last time I looked into this a month or two back, it was at the request of Microsoft that nobody advertised FSX compatible products, I think by doing so there was some NDA violation, it obviously showing you as being part of a beta in order to have tested it.Dont know what the official MS stance on it right now is.To quote Norman, "we will be doing our utmost to make the 777 and 757 freely updated for FSX"

Guest NormanB

Exactly Ben!Nobody can guarantee it yet. Lets just say that legally PSS cannot comment as to whether or not our planes are compatable with FSX. What we can say, thanks to the FSX demo, is that I have had the 757 flying since the first day of its release with some editing.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.