Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix 1

RELEASE DATE QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE !!!

Guest Phoenix 1

PSS will release the 757 just as soon as it is "READY" It will be a Very short period of time and EVERY EFFORT is being made by the Team Members remaining at work on their few remaining issues.NO FURTHER POSTINGS regarding release dates will be allowed as we consider them a Hinderance to the Team and other customers patiently waiting.IF anyone would like a product that is "NOT READY" then please drop me an email and you can have one, Unsuppported...... (PLEASE NOTE !!! the above statement is tongue in cheek and NOT A GENUINE OFFER ;) .. the 757 will ONLY be released in complete and supported format) :)Many thanks

Guest danielbk

Mr. Waterfield, You did not publish your e-mail address. In addition there is no way to 'private message you'. I have sent messages to both sales@phoenix and support@phoenix in hopes one is checked by you. I'm sorry for writing this message in the public forum but my e-mail was quite time sensitive. Respectfully, Daniel.

Thanks Graham we are all anxious about this one, but my personal opinion is just take your time :-)Thanks for the manuals much appreciated :-)Will enjoy your hard work when se is ready :-)Andr

André

Those who are in a hurry for a release, are the first ones that will start bombarding tech support with trivial issues. Will see !:-outta

Guest Phoenix 1

No mail from you Daniel.. Try gw@

I thought that was a joke, anyway I prefer to wait for a finished product. After all it's just a couple of sleeps away.

Rune B.

Guest OneTinSoldier

I look forward to whenever it's ready, and the paintkit too! :)Cheers,Jim Richards

When its ready , its ready. I would love to have it today but I want it as trouble free as possible. I agree that those who are the loudest about when it will be releases, are also the ones that will have the most "issues" with it. I have downloaded the manuals. Now I have to read them. I look forward to the release. :)Richie Walsh

Richie Walsh

>PSS will release the 757 just as soon as it is "READY" >It will be a Very short period of time and EVERY EFFORT is>being made by the Team Members remaining at work on their few>remaining issues.>>NO FURTHER POSTINGS regarding release dates will be allowed as>we consider them a Hinderance to the Team and other customers>patiently waiting.>>>IF anyone would like a product that is "NOT READY" then please>drop me an email and you can have one, Unsuppported...... >>>Many thanksNo rush here either, but thanks for the "offer" :-beerchugBest RegardsThomas

Guest socal

Hello,before leaving this 757 the plupard the people wait the patch 777 2.0, how long it left?When the patch 777 2.0 vat to RELEASE,please?:9After left the patch,the confidence and the sales of the 757 will be good, also not?Thanks!Respect,Mike.Ps:excuse me for my english bad,I am French.:D

Guest master_warning

Hi there,That is very nice of you guys to provide that option. I will wait for the final product, though. But I PERSONALLY, very much would rather have you tell me in plain words that the final product will NOT be released with in the August time-frame than tell us that it is being worked hard on to release the product as soon as possible 3 days before the end of august. (we all already know u guys are working hard and we appreciate it). Just a thought. If it's not coming out in 3 days, just say it. I won't care if I have to wait a week, or two, or three. But just say it. If indeed it's coming out in 3 days after all the tweaking...then AWESOME!! Happy. But I'll sit tight and wait.