Sign in to follow this  
Jetset408

Repaint Thread

Thank you to PSS (and Ben Jones particularly) for the free repaints available upon release. They look awesome. I have been rather a fan of Bens paints ever since his MyTravel, Virgin Sun and FCA paints of an A320.Anyway, I have no idea how to paint and as such have always had to rudely request repaints as I am indeed about to do so again. I thought we should get an early list going allowing those who enjoy, and want to paint new liveries to pick their projects shoould they be lacking in own inspiration.My suggestions;Air 2000 original livery (Red/Gold one) http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0976409/L/ Air 2000 tapestry livery http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0772506/L/ I urge people to check on whats available from the "Coming Soon" section of the site before duplicating suggestions.Regards,RobPS- Mods - feel free to remove if thread inappropriate at this time.

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

>Air 2000 tapestry livery>http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0772506/L/ >I completely agree and would like to second the afforementioned request for the air 2000 tapestry livery!!In the meantime the product comes with plenty of liveries while those talented painter chaps consider our requests!! I've gotta to say i never tire of flying the UK charter aircraft, especially Ben's First Choice Airways livery;-) RegardsJames

Absolutely. I have been flying UK charters on FSim down to Greece/Spain etc... for several years using the payware 767, waiting for a 757 to be released. It will be so nice to finally get my hands on one for flying some of those tight visual circuits around the Greek islands! First flights will be MON3004/5 LGW-Zakynthos-LGW, then FCA4218/9 LGW-Chania-LGW.Cant wait!!!PS- PSS would have to release it just as im about to go to the USA for 2 weeks!!! Still, it will make coming home more bearable...

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

>Absolutely. I have been flying UK charters on FSim down to>Greece/Spain etc... for several years using the payware 767,>waiting for a 757 to be released. It will be so nice to>finally get my hands on one for flying some of those tight>visual circuits around the Greek islands! First flights will>be MON3004/5 LGW-Zakynthos-LGW, then FCA4218/9>LGW-Chania-LGW.>>Cant wait!!!>Trust me Rob the wait will be worth it;-) RegardsJames

Guest SVA121

Hello all, My first participation in the forum :)Same here, wish and tried to repaint, with huge failure!I always felt rude asking people for a repaint (which I never got), but I'll try this one...My suggestoin Saudi Arabian Airlines 757-300.Happy Flying,MohammedPS, refreshing my link page every 30 mints :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.