Sign in to follow this  
Guest SVA121

Error downloading 757

Guest SVA121

Hello,While downloading the 757 I recieved the following error;Failed to extract zip file. (#4, Line 43)Error extracting file.C:DOCUME~1MOHAMM~1LOCALS~1Temp02a69d5a021eac4f5fac247468634104aircraft757.datC:DOCUME~1MOHAMM~1LOCALS~1Temp02a69d5a021eac4f5fac247468634104unpackThe downloader is continuing to download though. Should I stop it and re-download it? What would be wrong for this error to appear?Thanks,Mohammed

Guest OneTinSoldier

They may still be uploading the file. If so, you need to wait until the upload is finished before you will be able to get a full download.The only reason I mention this is because I recall people posting a similar situation when the 777 was first released.PSS guys, am I correct? Hehe. If so, let us know when the upload is finished!Cheers

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi again,I read the sticky at the top of the forum and I get the idea that it's all ready to go. So I'm downloading it now and I will see what happens. Perhaps your download was corrupt or something and you need to redownload it as you were guessing. If you can't get it to work hopefuly PSS can help you out.Good luck!

Guest SVA121

>Hi again,>>I read the sticky at the top of the forum and I get the idea>that it's all ready to go. So I'm downloading it now and I>will see what happens. Perhaps your download was corrupt or>something and you need to redownload it as you were guessing.>If you can't get it to work hopefuly PSS can help you out.>>Good luck!>Hi,Thanks for your replys, I think it's an internet thingy!To top it up, after downloading some 100+ Mgs, msg appeared saying the download failed :( Oh well... it's gonna be a looooooooooooong nightEnjoy

Guest CoasterXtreme982

This is my 6th time trying to download it and always on download 2 a dialog pops up saying download failed! Is there anything I can do about this or should I just wait and download it later?~Matt Sorce

Guest American 390

Yeah I'm up to file 6 of 10 so far - No problems as of yet.

Download is fine gents. I just finished d/l the entire 9 files with no problems. Server is just getting hit hard I imagine. It surely an internet thing you guys are having..the d/l file itself is fine.

Eric 

No I downloaded 9/9 and NavData and then it failed to extract. Just because you can download it doesn't mean anything. Now what, start all over again? -Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

By the way guys, there is no load editor or fuel planner in the d/l. Use the default weights I presume until they come out and/or get built (I am sure Norman has a someone locked in a dungeon making them)!

Eric 

Guest jeremy19446

I have the 757 downloaded and installed but when it tries to update aircraft configs it gives me this error: "One or more files failed to update correctly. This is due to a communication error or high bandwidth demands. Please run setup again and select "update configs" to fix this installation."I did that, but I still keep getting that error, I am guessing its just because alot of people are downloading and I should just wait a while?

Guest NormanB

Jeremy,It may have been my fault. I uploaded the correct cfg files about 15 minutes ago which would tie in with your timing.

Guest jeremy19446

Hi Norman,I just tried again but got the same error, i will try again in a few minutes, the servers might be behind.

Guys - If you are running Panda internet security - turn it off. I had some goofy errors on d/l attempt 1.I shut down Panda and everything went smooth.I would leave it off through the install process as well...I've had some bad experiences installing software with it turned on.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.