Sign in to follow this  
Guest SVA121

Error downloading 757

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

No panda software here, but still this error ?Freddy

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

Looking in the "AircraftPSS-B75FP" folder, the AIR file is missing, and the aircraft.cfg contains the text below.All othe PSS 757s seems complete"Not FoundThe requested URL /pssdwndas/757_2K6//CFGS/PSS-B75FP/Aircraft.cfg was not found on this server.------------------------------------Apache Server at ftp.avsim.com Port 80 "Freddy

Guest jeremy19446

I still seem to be getting the same error, I disabled all security. I just took a quick circuit around PHL and all seemed fine. I will try again tomorrow.

Guest OneTinSoldier

I'm also getting the 'failed to update aircraft.cfg files'. I've tried serveral times, over the last 30 minutes or so, guess I'll try again.Jim Richards

>Jeremy,>>It may have been my fault. I uploaded the correct cfg files>about 15 minutes ago which would tie in with your timing.So then I imagine that we check "update aircraft cfg's" or do we have to download the entire package again due to the improper cfg's being uploaded by you earlier? BTW it took close to 4 hours to download and install the 757, well up to the point of the cfg file error at that point.Thanks,

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest SVA121

After a looooooooong night, woke up on file 9/10.. and wolaaaaah Download failed!!!My fourth try now on going file 3/10.With all due respect to PSS's team hard work into making this a reality.. I really don't see the benift of the pre-order system. Please do not misunderstand me, you guys have THE BEST ever products and support team, but I've been trying to download since 10pm. ( it's 6:25am now) :(Regards,Mohammed

Guest SVA121

Little short of 12 hours since I started my dwonloads... 6 times.At last, done and happy :)Thanks,Mohammed

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.