Sign in to follow this  
Guest rmberunited232

Liveries

Guest rmberunited232

Are the liveries going to come with the actual product this time instead of ripping people off and making them pay 5.00 dollars per livery? I sure hope so..scott================================================EDIT BELOW BY PHOENIX 1================================================Scott, the use of the phrase "Ripping people off" Is Offensive and will not be tolerated, Your entitled to your opinion of course but your definition of a Rip off is somewhat flawed.Please refrain from offensive posts in future

Guest jeremy19446

Quoted from the products page:"Boeing 757 Professional 2006Contains 3x Aircraft models with 80 professionally painted liveries, Fully Featured Panel, Sound Set,setup and load edit utilities and more"

Guest Knikolaes

In this case the liveries come with the package :-)

- Well I really don't need 80 liverys, so I hope they're not all included in the base installer?

Rune B.

Guest bjjones

>- Well I really don't need 80 liverys, so I hope they're not>all included in the base installer?Should be the same set up as with the 777 livery installer, you choose what liveries you want, and it's only those that are downloaded/installed.

>Are the liveries going to come with the actual product this>time instead of ripping people off and making them pay 5.00>dollars per livery? I sure hope so..>>scott>>================================================>EDIT BELOW BY PHOENIX 1>================================================>>Scott, the use of the phrase "Ripping people off" Is Offensive>and will not be tolerated, Your entitled to your opinion of>course but your definition of a Rip off is somewhat flawed.>>Please refrain from offensive posts in futureReally, this individual does not warrant a reply. If he can't be bothered to check the PSS, well documented 757 specifications.Gerry

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.