Sign in to follow this  
Guest XaRGoN

24 HOURS TO GENERAL RELEASE !!!

Guest XaRGoN

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!Downloading... :)

Guest Basten_TFF754

Thanks a lot for your hard work guys! Downloading now... this is going to be a long night! :-DBasten Heidema______________________________[a href=http://www.ifdg.net]--iFDG website!--[/a]FLY DC JETS!

Awesome PSS. Thank You.Just downloaded and am now setting up for the first flight. KATl-TNCM? Me likes. Hehe.

Guest smileymiley

Downloading know. Thank you for making it available in August.Can't wait for my first flightregards Miles

Thanks! By the way, I never got an email saying this had been released! Just decided to check the website anyway!

Thanks PSS, and beta team...after reading the last post from Ian Sealey I was a bit depressed...Thanks, again.Miquel Egea.

I am downloading it now. I guess the wifes list of things for me to do today will have to be added to this weekends list. :)Richie Walsh

Richie Walsh

Guest Nasder

Installing it right now.Thank you (PSS) for your great job! I am really looking forward to flying this plane once it's fully installed.You said you'd deliver it in August and so you did. Even though I wouldn't care too much about release dates because I know that bugs and such can and do show up when you least expect it.Once again I thank you for this product wich will give me much joy just like the others of your fine products./Svante "Nasder"

Guest American 390

Have to chime in as well and thank PSS for all their work. Congrats on the release - Go take a vacation now!

Downloading.......................................... upto file 3 of 10 after 15 mins! PSS Might want to think about getting some more bandwith for the full release!! ;)

Hello!How can I buy the 757, all I see is the "more info" button on the website no "Buy now", nowhere to order? Regards,Oliver

Guest Andybancroft

Well done pss you deserve it... take a holiday now by the way you may need a quicker connection fot the full realese downloading for 25 mins file 3 of 10!! :)

Guest NormanB

>That's great! And the T7 patch?You will have to excuse me whilst I play catch up having spent the past few days playing Best man at a friends wedding so even I have not downloaded the release version.The T7 files wont be made available until the general release of the 757. For the next 24 hours the bandwidth belongs to our preorder customers.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.