Sign in to follow this  
Guest XaRGoN

24 HOURS TO GENERAL RELEASE !!!

Norman,The fact that I have been d/l for nearly 2 hours and I have not got half way through part 4. Then I'm sorry mate, but you didn't get enough.Gerry

Norman,Looks like your bank account. lolGerry

3 Hr and 10 min. beginning of 6/10.Very slow.Somemone from PSS, said that liveries could be chosen separately, and that

Guest coolfront55

Please learn patience my fellow sim pilots. Will the patch for the 777 be posted on the main web page for those of us who did not pre-order?Geo

manybe you should have upgraded the bandwith for this time, or set up a mirrow. 32Mbit isnt that much for a commercail release of a product on several hundered Mbytes.

Guest NormanB

>Can you do anything, Norman?Miquel,Sadly the method previously used with liveries wouldnt work in the way we have things setup. Short of stopping everybody connecting except for you the only thing I can suggest is to give it a few hours - maybe start the download as you go to bed.

Guest American 390

Guys just wait - It hasn't even been released for 5 hours yet. Everyone is rushing out to download and no matter what, it

Hello,thanks Norman for your earlier reply, may I ask though: how big is the actual file? I live in a zone of Italy not covered by ADSL/Broadbad therefore I only have ISDN, if this file is too big I wont be able to download it once I have bought it. Just curius - not urgent ;)

Guest NormanB

>manybe you should have upgraded the bandwith for this time,>or set up a mirrow. 32Mbit isnt that much for a commercail>release of a product on several hundered Mbytes.Thats only on ONE server! There are a number of them one of which I just happened to have an MRTG for.

Guest howard500

Hi Norman,Could you please tell us precisely the size of each of the 10 files so we can plan the rest of the evening.iefile 1..... XXMBfile 2..... XXMBetcthanks in advance,Alonso Reig

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.