Sign in to follow this  
Guest XaRGoN

24 HOURS TO GENERAL RELEASE !!!

Guest NormanB

>Hi Norman,>>Could you please tell us precisely the size of each of the 10>files Alonso, When you started the installer it told you that there would be (I cant recall the exact figure) somewhere areound 225MB to download.

Whats wrong? I installed it and when ever I use it I only get 4 FPS, what is wrong? I also have a nice computer, PMDG 747-700 VC I get 15+ FPS. Im using TrackIR could that be a problem?

Guest Phoenix 1

the PSS BOEING 757 PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE IS NOW RELEASED TO PRE ORDER CUSTOMERS!ALL Pre order customers can download from "MY FILES" The Product is NOT available to the general public until tomorrow so please be patient untill we release the 757 to the general public

Great plane! Well done PSS. Auto landing works well, wonderfull panel in 2D and VC. Keep up the fantastic work and I'll keep buying. Bob

My FPS are in the low 4-8 cat. My spec is as you see more than enough. no issue with any other paywareGerry

Sorry guys I should have also congtatulated you on a superb, superb and did I say superb. aircraft. You have all done us proud.Thankyou.Now! about those FPS.Gerry

>My FPS are in the low 4-8 cat. My spec is as you see more>than enough. no issue with any other payware>>GerryGerry, have you tried going into set up and adjusting the refresh rates on the displays. I have adjusted mine down to 6 and getting high teens and low twenties FPS, while on the ground, mid twenties in the air. Bob.

Guest NormanB

>when starting dark and following the turorial i only get a>black cdu. it works, but the screen in compleatly black. any>ideas?Last minute changes saw this creep in but has been rectified. As per another thread, a couple of us are currently downloading the files from the server to make these changes as soon as we possibly can.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.