Sign in to follow this  
Guest XaRGoN

24 HOURS TO GENERAL RELEASE !!!

Guest cholo741

gracias gracias gracias, y perdon si he molestado ,gracias sois la ...... Cholo de la isla

Guest cholo741

Thank you thank you thank you, and pardon if I have been a nuisance, thank you you are her(it) ...... I sit(feel) it before ... the emotionCholo de la Isla

Guest NormanB

>liveries not out yet for pre order ?Liveries are freely available as part of the package.

Guest NormanB

>Hello!>>How can I buy the 757, all I see is the "more info" button on>the website no "Buy now", nowhere to order? Oliver, You cant buy it until it is available in 24hrs. Those downloading it now pre ordered it over the past number of weeks.

Hiya PSS team and Beta testers,I just wanted to thank you for all your efforts in the past months to ready yet another (of what i'm sure about) high quality PSS product for us.Off to download...:-)Best RegardsThomas

I'm in work! Doh!Must ... get ... home ....

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

ALL RIGHT ... LETS CRACK ON .... !I had no email either, just got home from work and thought I would have a look on the forums and BINGO !Was planning for a early night, busy day tommorow but now, forget it ! Im up late now !GREAT !!! ;o)Gary B.

Guest electricclay2000

am back in the sky again lol:-jumpy clayton

Thanks PSS.Only thing is, download speeds are shocking. Less than dial up speed. Understand there will be a lot downloading the product. pre-organised additional bandwith my have been the order of the day. It's gonna be a long night, at this rate.Gerry

Guest aurelienbouchet

1h45 and i have only download 3 part of 10 :-(it's long long long snif

Guest NormanB

Gerry,>pre-organised additional bandwith my have been the order of>the day. What makes you think that wasn't already done?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.