Sign in to follow this  
FlyCOJets

Patiently Waiting for good reason

Guys,No rush on the 757. We've all seen what rushing can do to a 757 project. Anyone who purchased the "other 757" a couple of months back knows what I'm talking about.

Cool788.png
Corey Ford
QualityWings Simulations
Development Team

ah, thats music to my ears.I know myself and other Beta Testers are working as hard as we can, so we will try and give you the best product possible, as soon as possible, it may not be tomorrow, it may not be this week, it may not be next week, but we are all doing our best (I don't know when it will be released, so don't ask!).Same goes for the development team, the Beta Team have hit them with hundreds of bugs found over the Beta test, so hopefully, we have got them all.Again, its good to see people who want a finished product, not one which isn't, and released, in the next 48hrs.Cheers

>ah, thats music to my ears.>>I know myself and other Beta Testers are working as hard as we>can, so we will try and give you the best product possible, as>soon as possible, it may not be tomorrow, it may not be this>week, it may not be next week, but we are all doing our best>(I don't know when it will be released, so don't ask!).>>Same goes for the development team, the Beta Team have hit>them with hundreds of bugs found over the Beta test, so>hopefully, we have got them all.>>Again, its good to see people who want a finished product, not>one which isn't, and released, in the next 48hrs.>>CheersJust take your time se is ready when done...Don't be surprised that there will be still a few bugs left when se is released ;-)Heck even my operating system still have some left :-lol.Software is still to complicated to write because it still need to many lines of code to write :( (we still have a long way to go)More lines of code and the possibility of a human mistake is greater (because that's what bugs are ;-)) and cause the program not to work correct Hence that

André

Guest cholo741

Good good!!!!!!!! The boeing is going to liberate 757 .... we go already four days since I announce, it(he) will be liberated immediately ..... tomorrow it will be an end(purpose) of month .... another thing of which also he(she) said that it(he,she) would be in August ... please for ringworm please ... it(he,she) is not that it(he,she) does not want to wait for me, if it(he,she) needs I wait for myself what needs, but all that finds it hard to you to tell the truth, only I ask you for the people as(like) me who already him(her) has been recovered the plane, at least to say a date though it(he,she) should have a mistake of two or three days, but to say some thing!!!!!! I you do not want to hurry up and am the first one that I want that the plane goes out well, without mistakes or that in a few weeks that it(he) is liberated goes out some patch, because of it I indicate in this message that I do not have hurry, but he(she) thinks that we have or I have the right to know when or approximately when I am going to have it, thanks to all and especially to the personnel of pss of people as(like) I last ........

Guest socal

After fsX??;) Mike.T.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.