Sign in to follow this  
davidjpowell1974

777 Download Problems

HiI've had numerous Hard Drive crashes which have been very frustrating, and casued me to format the drive each time and to download the 777 more than I would like. I've now persuaded Dell to replace my hard drive, and bought a second hard drive as a backup which touch wood seems to have cured things.When I try and re-download the 777 the installer freezes (towards the end of the process anoyingly). I use F-secure Internet Security, and have tried downloading with the software unloaded, but with no sucess.Any help that you can give would be recieved most gratefully!RegardsDavid

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I too am having problems installing the 777, and I have had no hard drive crashes. This is my first purchase from PSS, at this point, I am not very impressed.Richard

David (and Richard)Please ensure that you:* Are logged on as an admin in Windows* Dont have FS running (it would suprise you how many times folks get caught out by this one!)* Clear all temp files c:docs and settingsnamelocal settingstemp and temp internet files* Some AV / Firewall programs as well as all proxy servers can cause issues.If having followed these you are still having issues please take a screenshot of the error and send it via email to support.

Sign in to follow this