Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chase87

VC Question

>If there is a quick way to get rid of the VC please let me>know. As soon as you press "S" when switching views and it>passes the VC view, man does it pause and drag down the>system. Thanks!>JackYou can cycle backwards - check the settings in MSFS but hink it's shift-S or Ctrl-S.I have them mapped to my yoke so can go from External to cabin and back.Must say though that Track IR with 6DOF makes fully featured VC's such as the PSS and PMDG ones a pleasure to fly.I find myself spending more and more time in the VC and often just use 2D for FMC work

>Oops, sorry mate.>>It's jelwood@avsim.com>>Only one 'l'. My last name is spelt with two, just that for>some reason the email is with one - so naturally I posted with>two 'l's.>>Email me again at the above address and I'll get back to you.You've got mail again. :)

is there any way to get rid of the 2D panel when cycling through in the PSS 777 ?Also any way to get rid of the yoke in VC mode?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest NormanB

>is there any way to get rid of the 2D panel when cycling through in the PSS 777 ?No (unless you want to remove the entries in the cfg but even then you will still get an entry as you cycle through.>Also any way to get rid of the yoke in VC mode?Not without the source code, no.

whats the point of getting rid of the VC? you are going to see zero framerate effect, when you are in the 2d panel view, there is no VC to draw. its basically pointless

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.