Sign in to follow this  
Guest N555TZ

Missing Features, Personal Quirks

Guest N555TZ

*I would like to stress how important it is for everyone to, although I have no read that PSS askes you to do this, restart your computers after installation, as it will alleviate several small non-issues that may or may not occur, or even exist and be unique to one system such as mine.*Also this is positive feedback and criticism from me, one customer, to the software developer. I feel it is important to address these issues, though they may not be issues, and possibly only unique to me.*And also would like to clarify why I have used so many words, and trying to remain neutral, as the exstensive use of the language is required to make sure we are all on the same page since not everyones first language is English and more often than not on our Flightsim community forums a small misinterpretation of a phrase or word creates an uproar.After about 8 years of playing with MSFS, and turning flying into a career(no I do not have experience in any jets,) I am extremely grateful to have been able to finally, purchase, obtain more so, a Boeing 757. Hats off to you at PSS.However,See: http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/morein...info.asp?id=570*quote*Boeing 757 Professional 2006Contains 3x Aircraft models with 80 professionally painted liveries, Fully Featured Panel, Sound Set,setup and load edit utilities and moreFOR FS2004 Only!!

Guest NormanB

Mr Meyer,I didnt package this release but do see that a number of errors in the packaged files, not least of which is the incorrect cfgs which will create the illusion of sitting down. I have uploaded the correct cfgs but until my own install is complete I wont know if these are generated by the installer or simply copied.The utilities dat file is also missing so you wont see these until I get chance to get back on the server but that wont be until late tomorrow.

Guest N555TZ

>Mr Meyer,>>I didnt package this release but do see that a number of>errors in the packaged files, not least of which is the>incorrect cfgs which will create the illusion of sitting down.> I have uploaded the correct cfgs but until my own install is>complete I wont know if these are generated by the installer>or simply copied.>>The utilities dat file is also missing so you wont see these>until I get chance to get back on the server but that wont be>until late tomorrow.Thank you for the response. Happy customer here, and looking forward to updates! As for the time being I am content, and glad you are addressing everyones issues.Thanks again,P. Meyer

At first glance everything looks fine, but i wil only get to fly tomorrow.It's very late here, so apologies if it has already been mentioned somewhere, but either my download was corrupt or it's the installer:I had to manually add the lines in the aircraft.cfg to have the Condor show up.Good nightThomas

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.