Sign in to follow this  
phil747fan

censorship ???

hello guys and mods,was wondering why you delete my message i was only asking about how the 757 is nothing else ???!!this is really strange to me as i was a part of beta team years ago for your company ???!!!! was only asking about how is the pss 757 nothing else ???!!!

Guest Phoenix5

Hello ?? (No name/signature)I did not see your previous post, maybe it did not follow the forum guidelines?Email me at steven@ (companyname) if you wish to discuss this further.Thanks

>Hello ?? (No name/signature)>>I did not see your previous post, maybe it did not follow the>forum guidelines?>>Email me at steven@ (companyname) if you wish to discuss this>further.>>Thanksno mame oups philippe ...and the guidelines follow all of them except the name but that is mean deleting a post ???!!!!about the email sorry dont follow for company name ???is it phoenix ??see you

Guest Phoenix5

Phillipe,Yes using (companyname) is my way of trying to defeat the spam... useless idea I know... anyway email me at steven@phoenix-simulation.co.ukregards,

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.