Sign in to follow this  
Guest howard500

update configs error, help!

Guest howard500

I get the following error at the end of the instalation:One or more files failed to update correctly. This is due to a communication error or high bandwidth demands. Please run setup again and select "update configs" to fix this installationI do but it fails to update anything. What is this and how can I proceed?Thanks,Alonso

Same problem here - error just repeats everytime I try to update configs.After install I did a reboot, and have started FS and the 757 is there and flyable. But the error in updating configs persists.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest jeremy19446

Same as well

Yep,same here,G

Guest Phoenix5

Gents,This is being looked into, if it is a communication error due to the high load on the server I will need to wait for another team member to wake (3:10am where he is)My download still has 3 files to go, hopefully once I can get this version installed I maybe be able to produce some type of answer for you.

Thanks for the reply / update.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Same problem here,and also some gauge missing , i can't clic on CDU and i see nothing if i clic the SET button it's black !!!i hope you solve the problem, sorry for my bad english.Pierre

Guest GW Norris

Same Problem here

Guest GW Norris

Not Found

The requested URL /pssdwndas/757_2K6//CFGS/PSS-B75FP/Aircraft.cfg was not found on this server.

Apache Server at ftp.avsim.com Port 80

...same here. Tried 3 installs from scratch. BTW, didn't get an e-mail notification of release. Hope it's fixed soon. d/l speed now good.

Guest wjerla

Yeah, I get the same message.Bill

Guest NormanB

I also got the same.Naturally they need renamed as aircraft.cfg and placed in the relevant folders. Sorry I dont have time to fix but I need to go dispatch a few planes after 2.5 hrs sleep.Edited:Removed zip. The server now has the correct file - click on rebuild cfgs - it will now work.

Guest FedEx_4

>I also got the same.>>Naturally they need renamed as aircraft.cfg and placed in the>relevant folders. Sorry I dont have time to fix but I need to>go dispatch a few planes after 2.5 hrs sleep.>>Edited:>>Removed zip. The server now has the correct file - click on>rebuild cfgs - it will now work.Thanks for the resolvement of the problem, Norm,Kevin K

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.