Sign in to follow this  
Guest howard500

update configs error, help!

Guest wjerla

Yep, that worked. Big thanks for the fix, Norm!Bill

Well I managed to get the update cfg to work.Now at least one variant - 757-300 Rolls Royce Engines (Continental) has the VC view point sitting roughly in the middle of the left side fusalage just outside the steering tiller. Hence all 2D side views are screwed up.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

>Now at least one variant - 757-300 Rolls Royce Engines>(Continental) has the VC view point sitting roughly in the>middle of the left side fusalage just outside the steering>tiller. Hence all 2D side views are screwed up.>>Joe LorencWow. You're right. I just experienced the same issue in VC mode. :(

It can be easily fixed editing the cfg file, but, makes me wonder if what we downloaded were even the final cfg's - I certainly hope not.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

For info, at 1100z, the installer was still giving this error so you have to shut down then re-run the installer to get the config update to react. It seems to then update the configs ok - but this does leave a doubt as to whether you have the correct files!John Rooum

Guest cholo741

Hola pardon for the rudeness, but this is a ####, I have tried to install the aion mas of 4 times, and a mistake goes out for me that I have to look in the cd for the file setup boeing, there is no way, pardon for them of pss, but I am very discontented with this plane, very much pre-order in order that ..., please someone can help me....cholo

Guest Phoenix5

Cholo,I am sorry but I do not understand your problem, you have tried to install 4 times but it is not working so you opened the installer?Can you email us at support with what went wrong and what you have done so we can try and get you "in the air".Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.