Sign in to follow this  
Guest natej00

757 problems at high sim rate....it flips over

Guest natej00

Hello, This is my first post so go easy on me. I was flying the 757 tonite and when I advanced the sim rate to 4X the plane started to roll side to side and then flip over, and at 2X it shakes just a little and then stops. Is this a known problem or something I might be having? Thanks for your help and what a great product!Nate Jablonski

Guest Phoenix5

Nate,I do not know why it is doing that, one of the testers I know had the B757 running smoothly at 4x speed.That said we generally do not support the product at high sim rates, they are designed for normal speed operation, but I will add it to the list of things to look at.

I'm just in the process of flying the 757-300, and after reading the post, I advanced it up to 16X just to see. She was steady as a rockI haven't tried all the permutations yet, but no evidence of the "walk" of the old A320 at high sim rates yet.BestBill

Guest NormanB

I personally dont use time acceleration for my flights but in testing I did a few flights with acceleration ramped up to 16x which was reasonable in calm conditions. At 8x things were acceptable except at tight waypoint changes.At 4x I was able to conduct whole flights.

Guest natej00

Could it be a FSUPIC problem? I tried again this morning and still the same problem of rolling and then flipping over again?Thanks for your helpNate

Guest natej00

I am still having the same problem after installing an updated version of FSUIPC..Any help would be greatly appreciated because this is getting a little annoying.Nate

Did you delete your FSUIPC.ini when you updated?Primary RigLiquid CooledAMD FX-57 @ 3 gigsAsus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS PC3500LL 2 3 2 6 1TXFX 7900 GTX 690/1750XFX 7800 GTX 515/135024 inch Widescreen LCDDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1khttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7800 GTX 515/1350 Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest natej00

Yes I didNate

Have you calibrated all your joysticks, both within XP, FS and FSUIPC ensuring there is no joystick noise and that sensitivities are at defaults?Other than that, can't really think of anything. Maybe you will have more luck if more people start to see it but if you are the only one it has to be something isoloated to your box... See if others start to report it as well.-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest natej00

After downloading the update, and checking everything via FSUIPC, I am still having the same problem, and even now it does it at a normal sim rate....I am starting to get a little annoyed at this and I think I have a reason too, because I can't even fly the thing now. Hopefully someone out there might be having the same problem and can shed some light on this.Nate

Nate, I would try emailing the support team. It sounds like an isolated issue, I haven't heard of one other person having this problem and I am personally flying a rock solid 757 from KEWR-KORD right now. The fact that it is happening at normal sim rates now really points to an isoloated issue otherwise everyone would be screaming about it. E-mail the guys, the are very good and will do everything possible to get you flying straight (no pun intended) Don't rely upon the forum alone for support, use the support email,Good luck,-paulPrimary RigLiquid CooledAMD FX-57 @ 3 gigsAsus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS PC3500LL 2 3 2 6 1TXFX 7900 GTX 690/1750XFX 7800 GTX 515/135024 inch Widescreen LCDDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1khttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7800 GTX 515/1350 Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Nate,Are you by any chance using any add-on software such as FS Navigator or anything of that sort? The reasong is that I saw your post and decided to load a flight both in the FMC and FS Navigator as well as the flight planner in FS and was able to slightly reproduce your problem when I engaged the auto pilot of FS NAvigator. For sure this is an isolated issue. If the above is not the case, then I would e-mail the support team and see if they can help you. Otherwise, I'd look at the system you are running FS on. When all else fails, a fresh re-install of FS is in order.Ciao'

The same here, just finished a flight at x4 and no problems at all.Regards Lars

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.