Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirForcePilot

Few Problems

Guest AirForcePilot

First....there are no weather or flight plan files to go with the tutorial. The tutorial says they're attached with the tutorial but the tutorial is just a PDF file. The other problem has already been started in another discussion and its the CDU. When starting from a cold and dark aircraft and beginning the start-up procedures listed in the tutorial, the CDU is stuck with a black screen. This is with the AA 757-200 with RR engines. I started the sim with the default flight and then created my flight. No luck. The 757 installer also installs FSUIPC 3.5.3....which someone else had already mentioned. I put version 3.7.0 back in the modules folder and that didn't seem to help. Anyway, I'm waiting for these issues to be corrected before I attempt a flight in the 757. Everything else looks good.

Guest NormanB

Ian,These files along with the updated airac seem to have slipped past the person who made the upload. Its on my list of things to try and rectify once I get home later.

Can you bypass the FSUIPC installation? Previous PSS installers have given you the option to keep what you have. Mine is registered, so I don't like it to be overwritten by a freeware version.Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Hello,As a matter of fact, you can by pass the installation of FSUIPC, Manuals, and Navdata.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest AirForcePilot

I know with other PSS software you can bypass the FSUIPC. You probably can with the 757.....I may have just overlooked it when I installed the 7-5 because I was to excited. =P Anyway, my FSUIPC is registered as well. If it gets overwritten its no big deal. Just download 3.7.0 and overwrite it again. It'll still be registered when you go into flight sim. I think the registration sits in another file, not the module itself. Everytime I update mine when a new version comes out it always stays registered.

Norman,will you make those fixed files available as a standalone/zipped download or will we have to download the whole package again?- Martin Buchheim

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.