Sign in to follow this  
Guest mcd211255

Cant find the load editor or fuel planner

Guest mcd211255

Hi I have downloaded the B757 files twice thinking there might have been a problem on the first download. I have searched the normal places for the load editor and cant find it.I does clearly state on the advertising for this product a load editor and more. The more is not described but if te load editor is not contained in the download or is not available at this moment from another source then that is in contravension of the UK trades description act.I have only noticed one other complaint about the load editor not being available. surely it cant just be two of us.Mike Douglas

Nope. It is not just the two of you. I too am unable to find the load editor. I am sure that this is something that the folks over at PSS will look into.

Guest Phoenix5

Guys,The load editor broke when it was being packaged for distribution, so rather than give it to you broken, we will put it up as a separate download when it is fixed in the very near future.

Guest mcd211255

Glad to here its not just a couple of us. Lets hope that the load editor and fuel planner is available seperately and I dont have to download the entire 226mb.Thanks for the response but I think a definate date would be appreciated considering PSS has had my

Hi, Steven ,could you do the same with the 777?When I restore the 777, the load editor doesn

Guest Andybancroft

that's why i came here to find the load editor at least i know it's not just me now god job anyway pss

Guest Phoenix5

at least i>know it's not just me now god job anyway pss:-halo

Guest NormanB

>Hi, Steven ,could you do the same with the 777?>When I restore the 777, the load editor doesn

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.