Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix 1

PSS 757 GENERAL RELEASE

Guest Phoenix 1

General release of our 757 Professional package may be delayed by a few hours.We have had a few small issues not apparent during testing and also the Intaller needs refining.Please bear with us, as I said it will probably be no more than a few hours but we WILL release a fine product ASAP Many thanks

Awesome. Look forward to re-downloading with the very few issues I've encountered fixed.

Guest Trans_601

Ohh the suspense! :-)No worries fellas - take your time.

Hey Graham, does this mean that you have found the CDU issue and will be giving the pre-orders ample time to re-download if necessary? Just curious...Thanks again for all the hard work?-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

>Hey Graham, does this mean that you have found the CDU issue>and will be giving the pre-orders ample time to re-download if>necessary? Just curious...>Thanks again for all the hard work?>-PaulI will be one very unhappy puppy if they don't...

Yeah, without C&D one of the main points of buying an advanced A/C like this is lost IMHO.Lets see what the guys come back with though, I have faith in them and I am sure they are working there tails off right now which is also why there response levels have dropped in the forum. It might take a bit longer for them to respond but they always do, they are just working hard right now.Lets remain patient, after all it is still August ;)-Paul Primary RigLiquid CooledAMD FX-57 @ 3 gigsAsus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS PC3500LL 2 3 2 6 1TXFX 7900 GTX 690/1750XFX 7800 GTX 515/135024 inch Widescreen LCDDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1khttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7800 GTX 515/1350 Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Phoenix 1

>Hey Graham, does this mean that you have found the CDU issue>and will be giving the pre-orders ample time to re-download if>necessary? Just curious...>Thanks again for all the hard work?>-PaulVERY Good point.. we cant delay general release too long but we will post the fixes and inform Pre order customers at least an hour before we go.. Sorry I cant give you more time but I hope it'll help

Guest Greeney

Any fixes inline for the frame rate issues?

Guest Chase87

So Graham, were going to have to re-download and reinstall the full product? (Just making sure b/c then I'll have to save all these .mdl files for no VC ;-))

Guest NormanB

Chase (et al) Whilst the builds I am creating now will contain only VC models, Graham is generating non VC models but they wont be ready until another 24 or so hours.Please understand that I have to download from the FTP server, change some files, then upload so this isnt going to be immediate but will be as quick as I can.

Guest NormanB

>Have I understood well? No VC option?Miquel,You do understand correctly but that wont be in tonight's installers.

Guest Chase87

Norm I wasn't expecting this. From the email last night, I was expecting this to be all up to me. Great appreciated since that was my only concern. One more question though. Do you know if the no VC option will be included as a patch when you guys get it done? Or will it require another full reinstall?Thanks! -Chase

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.