Sign in to follow this  
BaChke

2D only?

Is there no way I can NOT have the virtual cockpit? Like a 2D-VIEW ONLY panel? The VC is killing my FPS :/--------------------------------------------------------------------Fredrik Bachke

Can someone please post the EXACT steps to doing this (word for word). I dont want to mess anything up and i would be greatly appeciative. Thx!Jack

Is very difficult to make avalaible the option of no VC?Please PSS, do it...for me, the VC is annoying when I switch the views (the redrawing is very slow), besides the fps are awful.Other than that, I really like the graphics (3D model and panel) and the flight model (VNAV and LNAV seem to work fantastic, if those improvements with the flight model are implemented in the 777 patch, will be perfect).Also I don

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.