Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

You've really done it now PSS!

You guys are so funny!:-lolI used to get this way at the end of a project... what am I going to do now? Eating that fantastic take-out food that one has 5 minutes to eat. No more 18 hour days and not seeing the family... when I am home will I ever have a chance to fly? I know what you guys are thinking.So you go and slip in a few problems... oh the old FSUIPC trick eh? I uploaded the wrong installer... I will fix it when I get home slip.But seriously guys, great job and I am glad to see the amount of patience this time around. It looks as though many of us have read the forums and realize that you are working as hard as you can to resolve the issues that have and will creep up on a new release. Cheers to everyone... PSS and thier customers.

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest NormanB

Rob,I can count the sleep in minutes, as can other team members. Sadly of course thats when errors slip in but we are working to this as quick as we can and appreciate the restraint from customers.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.