Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

PSS 757 Q&A and issues thread

Guest NormanB

>Thanks PSS !Thanks Thomas - pinned.

Guest Psychopsilo420

awsome thanks for the headsup.Justin

Lock-upsWhile on a gps rwy 08 approach(using it's waypoints plugged into the cdu) to KAST while working with the cdu on the legs page either deleting a waypoint or closing up a route dicontinuity I've experienced a total lock-up of fs9. It's happened 3 separate times. No big deal as with a complicated product there'll be a few bugs and you guys always fix them. The aircraft was the -200 frieghter. My machine is a laptop hp zd8000, p4-3.2, 256 meg ati x600 video and 1 gig ddr2, o/s is xp media. Hope this helps. Dave

Warning Bells As I recall with the T7, this bird in it's current state tends to throw error messages at every possible time. During pre-flight, during engine start, etc...I'm hoping that this can be rectified as it is a very shrill and annoying set of warnings that are only alerting normal pre-flight conditions. Also, as with the T7, the cockpit is as quiet as a library until engine start. No ambient sound (fans whirring, air moving from air vents, etc.). Now I'm sure that there are some sounds in the cockpit (not warning bells) up until enginge start. Thanks for addressing the important issues first though, PSS. It is appreciated. How often does Microsoft fix software issues within 36 hours of release??-adam

Re my above ock-up postI was using only LNAV and doing the VNAV manually via the autopilot and using the auto-throttle. Dave

Guest SVA121

No engine sound in most of the versions. Only the Cargo 200 has external engine sound and fades away with full throttle.ThanksMohammed

Guest naarala

Hi!Some problems I am encountering:- CDU not working- EICAS without any numerical info (I am able to see only graphics)- Set up utility without any textThese are happening every time I start the plane (I always start first the default flight) engines running or cold and dark.Greetings,Jonne

Guest Phoenix5

Is this before or after the update?

Please excuse my ignorance and/or me doing something wrong but only my left elevator moves in spot view. All systems running, loaded default flight then switched to PSS 757.ThanksLuis

Luis Rios

Guest tdennis73

CDU not workingCabin temp knobs inopno tutorial flight fileserror message after installUnited Airlines and Continental belly textures white stripe?757-300 VC viewLoad CFG Fuel Planner missingLooking forward to the patch...

Guest SVA121

>Please excuse my ignorance and/or me doing something wrong>but only my left elevator moves in spot view. All systems>running, loaded default flight then switched to PSS 757.>>Thanks>LuisSame here.Mohammed

Guest UKPilot

I re-installed this morning 1000am local UK time.Still poor frame rates anywhere between 7 - 15 fps.Still an old FSUIPC according to FS when I start up??

Yep, I posted the original complaint and it was definitely updated in the release as of last night.Thanks Norman,-paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.