Sign in to follow this  
Guest GW Norris

Missing ATA_PALM texture folder and HOA put in as a sub folder

Guest GW Norris

NormanJust a couple things I noticed, you may have fixed these issues already, but here goes anywayThe HOA livery got installed as a sub folder of ICE. the cfg. file list it as a seperate texture folder ( as in texture= )I don't see a ATA_PALM texture folder even though there is an entry for it in the cfg file.Also AVA livery is in all caps on the Folder name except the cfg file entry shows it as texture=AvA, that could be why no one is seeing the Avianca liveryother miscellaneous errors conflicting with liveries and cfg fileI fixed mine already, except that I don't have any ATA_PALM textures to fix that problem, however you may have decided not to include that one in the package and didn't take it out of the cfg fileThanks

Guest NormanB

Gary,The cfgs that were originally uploaded were very badly out of date. I fixed those overnight by uploading mine which referenced the palm livery which wasnt uploaded.Not seen the HOA/ICE thing and looking at the files on the server & the ones I have here & the installation I carried out last night all seems to be ok.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.