Sign in to follow this  
Guest master_warning

Just a small find...

Guest master_warning

I renamed the pss panel folder and placed another panel folder in its place containing another 757 panel. Not PSS's. I loaded the plane and...the view points were fixed, and the fps were incredibly much much higher. So smooth. Even in VC mode. Of course the VC was at least 10 feet under my feet when I switched to VC mode and of course the gagues didn't show up or work. But Everything was running at a much higher, much more acceptable FPS rate. Still, the fps weren't very stable they jumped from 40 to 15 back and forth. But never came under 13 or so. Esteban Aldarondo-

Guest NormanB

and the point of this exercise was what exactly?

Guest Chase87

Norm, Another small find (And I also didn't want to start a whole other thread. I found that in the FMC, once you've selected your runway route, and you go to VNAV, try to select the ILS/Course Heading, the freq changes. The heading will stay the same, but the ILS freq just goes to something else. Found that I'm having to plug it in manually. Something I'm doing wrong?

Guest master_warning

Too see if the FPS problem was related to the model itself or corrupted programing of the 2D panel. Very simple excersise.Esteban Aldarondo-