Sign in to follow this  
Dal 1

B757 & FSX

Guys, I have just been reading with some horror that most of the addon aircraft for FS9 WON'T work in FSX. I have checked the PMDG site for info on the B744. They state it will take 5 months min to get the aircraft compatible with FSX. Is this the case with the PSS products too. Will the 757 work or will that take a similar time to patch also.CheersDal

Guest NormanB

Dal,We cant nor wont put a time scale on how long it will take. What you wil see however if you search this forum are posts by me on the day the demo was released with our 757 flying in it.Granted at the time there were some issues, and there remain a few others. Let FSX get released first and then we will be in a better position to comment. Suffice to say though is that we will do our utmost to update the 757 for FSX without cost to our existing customers.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.