Sign in to follow this  
Gerabus

Updated installer

Guest SVA121

>Is the installer updated and all ready to go? also is the FPS>problem fixed?I'm still waiting for the announcment to start the download. Downloaded this afternoon with same problems.Mohammed

Guest NormanB

Mohammed,We have all just come from an online meeting and the consensus is that a rewrite of the installers is paramount which is what a numer of us are working on now.This will allow the following (I wont go into the headaches it will cause us!):* Basic install of just the aircraft in Phoenix colours* Selection of individula liveries to install* Selection of VC / No VC at install. If a user wishes to change they just run the base installer and make the choice with a small download.Did I also mention that a replacement gauge has been compiled which is with selected testers and hopefully addresses other frame rate issues which crept in on the last couple of days? ;)

Guest SVA121

>Mohammed,>>We have all just come from an online meeting and the consensus>is that a rewrite of the installers is paramount which is what>a numer of us are working on now.>>This will allow the following (I wont go into the headaches it>will cause us!):>>* Basic install of just the aircraft in Phoenix colours>* Selection of individula liveries to install>* Selection of VC / No VC at install. If a user wishes to>change they just run the base installer and make the choice>with a small download.>>Did I also mention that a replacement gauge has been compiled>which is with selected testers and hopefully addresses other>frame rate issues which crept in on the last couple of days?>;)>>>+10 on breaking the installer. To be honest the only problem I had is the sound issue (no engine sounds) and the default flight on the spot view only left eleveter moves up.We really appreciate the effort you guys are doing to correct these problems. What we paid for this product is nothing comparing to your efforts, and the sleepless nights you spent addressing the above.I'll keep an eye on the announcemt.Thank you PSS team. Mohammed

Norman: Do you recommend to completly uninstall the 757 prior to install the new installer once released? Thank you Carlos

Guest ac772LR

NO need for Norm to reply, but I just tried to download the package and I got a download error. Am I right in assuming the package is offline?Bill

So how is the Updated installer coming along? Do you expect it to be finished by tonight?

Guest Chase87

>So how is the Updated installer coming along? Do you expect>it to be finished by tonight?You've got to be kidding me, right? He made his post about the installer just two hours ago and your already bugging them with update questions?-Chase

NO i'am not kidding, there are like 10 threads on this fourm all saying the same thing, I don't want to go and search through them all to find the answer, so i'am sorry but I could not find the answer anyware.

Guest NormanB

>NO i'am not kidding, there are like 10 threads on this fourm>all saying the same thing, I don't want to go and search>through them all to find the answer, so i'am sorry but I could>not find the answer anyware.And you expect me to reply the same to them all? Mike, stop being lazy - use the search button or just read. Yes, I am tired and that makes folk grumpy but come on - a little leeway here please.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.