Sign in to follow this  
Gerabus

Updated installer

Guys,Will I have to do an uninstall of the 757 before I run the updated installerGerry

Guest NormanB

no, at least not with what I will have done before I go to bed shortly (for another night of 2.5 hrs sleep)

Guest ac772LR

I can't seem to download the entire file. When it starts loading the 6th file I get a download error. Is anyone else getting this?Bill

Guest NormanB

Probably because I am uploading (nearly done) files to the server at the moment. Steven will make a post shortly outlining what is done to date.

Guest ac772LR

>Probably because I am uploading (nearly done) files to the>server at the moment. Steven will make a post shortly>outlining what is done to date.Thanks so much for letting me know. Can't wait!Bill

Guest Knikolaes

Norman you need rest. Go back to the first class and have your flight attendant make ye a snack :-)

Guest FedEx_4

So how is the status of the new update as of now (now being 0051 Zulu). So after the new installer is uploaded alls I have to do is download the new installer and reinstall right?Kevin K

Guest American 390

I hope it's okay to be redownloading the files and installing them on top of an already installed package. Maybe it would be better to just uninstall and start over?

Guest aurelienbouchet

hi,i have uninstall the 757 and i redownload it but i have an error message at the part 7 of 10:"can't copy the file c:documentsand setingaurelientemp....gaugesfswxr2100.gau and pss-B757.gau.what can i do?i can't donwload all the product. it stop at the part 7 of 10.thank'saurelien

Guest aurelienbouchet

it's ok nowi have not understand what's happened??thank'saurelien

Guest Knikolaes

heheh aye. you were downloading when Norman was uploading the updates :-)

Guest DVA2855

I would like to know when this wonderful aircraft is going to be available to those of us who didn't pre-order it?Thanks,Michael HolmesDVA2855Delta Virtual Airlines

Guest jeremy19446

>I would like to know when this wonderful aircraft is going to>be available to those of us who didn't pre-order it?>>Thanks,>Michael Holmes>DVA2855>Delta Virtual AirlinesUmmmm, I think it will be released when its ready ;)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.