Sign in to follow this  
bob34

VERY HAPPY

I'd like to report that the CDU and Radios are working, FPS seems fine (about 40 (although my rig is excessive), and I'm having fun.Anything else is minor in my eyes and will get hammered out through others.I'm flying a 757! Woohoo!

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Guest United

yup, the new install works........CDU fixed, whatever else was fixed, I have no idea, the CDU was my main problem. Later!........there's flyin' to be done!Randy Jura, KPDX

Glad you are happy.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest SAS006

Same here :-) im up in the sky with the 757...only some small problems with the doors. FPS is OK !BestAndreas Eriksson

Guest Phoenix 1

what's yer doors problem ?

Guest SAS006

On a flight last night i hade the following doors open at gate:Door 1, 2 and 3Cargo 1 and 2Door nr 3 I closed soon after, as with the Cargo 1 and 2. Just before pushback I started to close Door 1 and 2, but only nr 1 closed (visually). Door nr 2 staid open visually but indicated closed in the cockpit. Tried a couple of times with open and close all doors, but with the same result, Door nr 2 would still not close. So I open Cargo 1 and took a look in spot view, now Door 2 was closed. This sounds really strange, I know :-) Will try one more time on tonights flight.Dont lose your sleep over this one *lol*

>On a flight last night i hade the following doors open at>gate:>>Door 1, 2 and 3>Cargo 1 and 2>>Door nr 3 I closed soon after, as with the Cargo 1 and 2. Just>before pushback I started to close Door 1 and 2, but only nr 1>closed (visually). Door nr 2 staid open visually but indicated>closed in the cockpit. Tried a couple of times with open and>close all doors, but with the same result, Door nr 2 would>still not close. >>So I open Cargo 1 and took a look in spot view, now Door 2 was>closed. This sounds really strange, I know :-) Will try one>more time on tonights flight.>>Dont lose your sleep over this one *lol*>Had the same after the patch ;-)Andr

André

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.