Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

777 patch

Guest coolfront55

Can someone please tell me when the 777 patch will be available. I didn't purchase the 757, but I am worried the 757 issues will hold up the release of the 777 patch. My favorite aircraft is the PSS 777.Geo

Geo,I just took the plunge while Norman is probably getting his well deserved 2 1/2 hour sleep ;-) The T7 is still version 1.1, this was at 10:50 PM Eastern Time.I'm sure it'll be available tomorrow.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest NormanB

Will be released at the same time as the 757.

Guest stephenspeak

will the T7 sp2 patch the cd version when i purchase online or will i have to wait for the patch to come available from just flight? also when will the 757 be generally available? its been 48 hrs since the announcement on the website and still no sign cheers steve :-hmmm

Guest NormanB

Steve,The CD version and the download versions are not compatable.The 757 Pre release customers were told they would get the download at least 24 hours before everybody else. A check of the forums here will show that everybody is working flat out to make some minor ammendments, as well as completely rewrite an installer so that your experience is that little bit better.

Guest stephenspeak

thanks for the quick reply norman,much appreciated steve ;-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.