Sign in to follow this  
Guest GW Norris

After Interim fix install, ATA_PALM Textures missing

Guest GW Norris

NormanIn a previous post I made concerning the ATA_PALM livery, you answered saying that it was not included in the release last night. However, after I installed the interim fix, I now have the ATA_PALM texture folder and there are 6 bitmaps in the folder, but 3 of them have different names and formats ( 1024x1024 ) etc. than the textures in the other livery folders. When selected in the sim, I see the vertical stab textures, but the rest are not showing up. The regular ATA livery is fine. I'm wondering if the files names and formats in the PALM livery are screwed up?I checked the cfg file and it is listed, Thanks in advance for any help

Guest Phoenix5

Has been noted, and will be looked at.Thanks,

Guest Chase87

Still having problems Norm.palmataxx0.jpg

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Ditto, no joy on the new textures.BTW Norm, given the rather odd situation of misinterperting files and uploading them, delayed general release, and probably 100's of emails coming to your support@ph... email, I really do appreciate you taking the time to help us with the livery. These little cases go a long way when it comes to customer support :)

>Ditto, no joy on the new textures.>>BTW Norm, given the rather odd situation of misinterperting>files and uploading them, delayed general release, and>probably 100's of emails coming to your support@ph... email, I>really do appreciate you taking the time to help us with the>livery. These little cases go a long way when it comes to>customer support :)Guys easy Just a tip the texture in the file contains a typo also on my hard disk, just change from PSS-B7524Main_t.bmp to PSS-B7523Main_t.bmp and it

André

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Yay! We have palm trees! :D Thanks Andr

Guest Nick Bartolotta

>It's time to find some sun, no more work just>fun..............That would be, "no time for work, just fun" ;)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.