Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

Can't retract gears...

Guest Phoenix5

Are you starting wth the default flight?Could be a flat battery issue, do you have the extend battery life option ticked in FSUIPC?

Same here, this is how my panel looks 3 min after takeoff:outside.jpgBest regards/Nick

We came in several issue during testing, but this one is a first show bug.Really looks like a dead battery symptome and consequency, have you been abble to reproduce?.If yes could you double check that the dead bat in FSUIPC is OK?Thanks.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Same thing when extended battery box ticked or unticked in FSUIPC(registered ver.). Gears stay down. Don't see how the battery can be dead, got external power and air connected immediatly and APU running in no time.Regards/

Guest ricksca

Same for me, probelm persist. FSUIPC reg. ver. with extended battery support enabled. Also noticed that taxi and landing light don't function!ThxRiccardo

Ok thanks, definitely a first show problem...Will pass that along.Could please confirm if this is happening with all 757, or just special one...ThanksCyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest Andybancroft

I've had that probem aswell working now though

Hello All!I reproduced the issue... Do you load the default cessna to turn everything off before loading the PSS? By loading the default cessna and turning it off to load a cold and dark cockpit of the 757 you will be having a landing gear retract problem... might be HYD Power related also...Beta team will be working on it...

Giorgio La Pira

Nope, not hydro, but if you switch of the battery in the cesna then load the 757 you will have the syndrome of the dead battery.Do not switch her off, just the engines, and report please.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Will try as soon as I land my other heavy in athens, greece. 28400 for 24000.

Guest abaragones

Turning the Cessna's battery on (and Alternater switch on too)before swirching to the 757 is the solution. Works all the time here.

Yes, I knew it was the cessna switch causing the problem...We will add it to the FAQ...Thank you guys

Giorgio La Pira

Guest ricksca

Everything looked perfect, exept for the landing gear not retracting after take off... hydraulics and pneumatics look ok, any clues?Thx Riccardo

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.