Sign in to follow this  
Guest matan neumark

dear pss team

Guest matan neumark

hello pss team!first of all,i must say that you made a very good job on the 757 and 777=[ i very apreciate your work around the clock=[just to remind you,that you were surposed to release the general 757 beofore more than 12 hours..... i think that i will be more kind of you to tell us what is going on.first we hear about a "few hours" dellay,that became to more the 12 hours.....than we hear "we are just uploading to files to the servers and grahm will post whet it ready" after that it pass another 3-5 hours without any message from your team.after that you complatin about people who just ask for release time for their favorit aircraft. i think that after your big dellay about the general release,it will be very kind of you to right down some official meesage from you about the release time.i thnk that all the people have a paciount limit....which now i beleave that pass the full capacity of our paciount.best regards,matan neumark

Guest NormanB

Matan,Im checking files and making a fresh installer which the intention is to make seperate liveries optional.Much better this than the huge load expected at release as everybody tries to download the 250MB+ package

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.