Sign in to follow this  
Guest dt1951

Get Some Sleep

Guest dt1951

To Norman and the team. Get some sleep. Tired workers make for lost productivity and mistakes. Most of us who have been on the sidelines during this latest flurry following a new release know there will be problems. Always has been, always will be. We have seen the "this is worst aircraft I have ever seen..." posts on all of them. Then everything seems to settle after awhile and the world is happy again. Just go about your business. You all have provided some truly great aircraft in the past and I see no reason why this will be anything different.Good job to all of you...

Yep,I have to agree with Dan. You guys have been working exhaustively to please the community at large and I for one am very appreciative of all of your efforts. While I am not experiencing the bugs that are still being reported by some since you released the fix, I am sure that if I were, I'd probably expect to wait a few days until these issues were resolved. Thanks again PSS for a job well done.

Guest Phoenix 1

Dont worry your little heads ;) Norm is on PSS-Issue Pep Pills .. you'll have the full release tonight unless there is a raid ;)

Guest NormanB

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. ;)Its not just me - I just happen to be the vocal one here. Everybody from the team have had so little sleep it stopped being funny a long time ago.As GW says, tonight is where we are aiming.

Guest N555TZ

>Dont worry your little heads ;) >>Norm is on PSS-Issue Pep Pills .. you'll have the full release>tonight unless there is a raid >>;)>Can you guys send an email out to us Pre-order guys when the official "general release" is available, that way we can get it asap.

Norman, is tonight the general release? I ask for the 777 patch, too.Thanks PSS, for your incredible effort.Miquel Egea.

>>Dont worry your little heads ;) >>>>Norm is on PSS-Issue Pep Pills .. you'll have the full>release>>tonight unless there is a raid >>>>;)>>>>>Can you guys send an email out to us Pre-order guys when the>official "general release" is available, that way we can get>it asap.At least one hour in advance should be nice as loyal customers ;-)Love the VC :-)Andr

André

Guest Rdworniczek

I think you guys deserve more than a good night's sleep!! You should take at least a few days off, have a company picnic, spend time with your families, enjoy the last few days of summer, fun things like that. And then come back nice and rested, ready to take care of the few remaining problems. You guys did a heck of a nice job on this plane!! I was going to download the updated file, but realized, another 7hr download just to fix the cold and dark start situation? (the only problem I'm having) I can wait. There's plenty for me to enjoy on this plane as it is!Just my 2 centsRick

Guest NormanB

>As GW says, tonight is where we are aiming.OK, I have pretty much done my bit but the other section (the clever bit that will allow livery selection) isn't going so well and, to be honest, is probably going to take a fair chunk of tomorrow. Its a lot bigger than we first thought (hoped!) but it should allow what we wanted and that is to let users choose which liveries to install, as well as the option of no VC models. Apologies for those who are sitting waiting for the general release but its best to get this right.

Yep, take it easy and have a rest. Releases are a stressful time at best. So relax for a few days.

Guest Phoenix 1

I'm afraid the staff cannot take the time off straightaway or the Support Issues that Obviously arise would remain unanswered... However I will offer all Staff a 4 Hour shore leave pass in about a week ;)(sound of cracking whip) No Seriously thanks for your comments posters, we will be taking a decent break once the product is out and running as planned.My thanks to all the team who are putting the hours in, Above and beyond...

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.