Sign in to follow this  
Guest N555TZ

Interim Fixes Are Even Worse

Guest N555TZ

Besides the fact your username is AirForcePilot, a simple google search of your AIM SN, which I recognized as someone who is always complaining and not understanding commercial addons, revealed thats all you do, is whine whine whine.http://www.google.com/search?hs=Qho&hl=en&...nvy&btnG=SearchAnd again, INTERIM fixes. QQ More.Paul

Guest AirForcePilot

post removed by mod.

Guest bigun

na na na na naaa na:-roll Dang guys, grow up or take it somewhere else.

Guest NormanB

Thread going nowhere.How about you take a look at our forum guidelines before you next decide to post.

Guest AirForcePilot

I downloaded the interim fixes and now my VC view is stuck in the lower left side fuselage by the captains seat and the steering on the ground is terrible. I use a sidewinder joystick and every time I turn the nose wheel, the plane starts to turn and then goes straight. I have to neutralize the joystick and then turn again.....the plane then turns a little more and then starts going straight again. I was so frusterated that I didn't even attempt to do a flight. Anyone else notice these issues? The CDU now works when starting from a Cold and Dark cockpit but it already has all of its coordinates before you even enter your reference position.