Sign in to follow this  
Guest 2cf

External lights not coming on

Guest 2cf

Guys,I learning the 757 and working through issues as I go. Most of them me just not familiar with 757 systems. 1 issue that I haven't seen posted is my exterior lights. They do not come on. I've tried with GPU, APU, and Engines on. Maybe I don't have my electrical power stuff set right. But, all my other electrical run stuff works. Radios, avionics ect.Thanks,Dave FreemanContinental Virtual Arilines

Guest abaragones

Hey Dave, this is probably the same as the problem with the landing gear not retracting. Make sure that the Cessna from the default flight has the master switch on (both battery and alternator) before you switch to the 757 (in any config you decide ie. cold and dark, engines off etc), that should work. Hope that helps

Guest Phoenix 1

Also make sure your display settings allows for FULL rendering of Hardware lights as these are used for LL's Beacons and LOGO lighting

Guest 2cf

That was it. All good to go. Can't wait to fly.Thanks,Dave FreemanContinental Virtual Airlines

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.