Sign in to follow this  
Ayster

757 Since Interim Updates...

Hi PSS,I am enjoying flying the 757-200 both before and after the interim updates, however.. Since the update, the view in the VC seems to be higher.. is there any way to reset it to the view before the update? Also, I tried the 757-300 for the first time after the interim updates and when I switched to VC, it started OUTSIDE the plane! Not sure if it was something to do with my setup, or something thats changed since the update, as I didn't try it before! Another prob I had with the 300 was, I started it cold and dark, the CDU worked fine! and was able to start up the engines etc as you would expect to, however I couldn't get the engine Gens to work, had to fly with the APU running to keep the panel powered! Not sure if I missed something, or if its a bug!Cheers,

Guest firehawk44

"I tried the 757-300 for the first time after the interim updates and when I switched to VC, it started OUTSIDE the plane! Not sure if it was something to do with my setup, or something thats changed since the update, as I didn't try it before!"This has already been discussed and a temporary fix posted:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=vie...7&mesg_id=14847Best regards,JimYoung

thanks!Presume I can use the same fix for the higher seat position in the 200?Cheers,

Just an Update,I just completed a flight from Manchester to Faro, and the plane operated perfectly! I flew mostly using the VC, frame rate was arounfd 17FPS with the FPS in the setup menu set to 6, FPS droppped slightly when switching views, but perfectly adequate for me! I realised my problem with the engine GENerators, I'd clicked the gen drive buttons !One thing I noticed is that the RAT has not been painted on the plane I was using (757-200 RR Rear Exits First Choice Airlines), not had a look at it on any of the other models!Cheers,

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.