Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

Fuel Planner?

Guest Knikolaes

PSS Team -- I apologize as I think I am asking a queastion which has been addressed, but am having issues with the AVSIM search tool, so here goes:I know there is a load editor, which you did say is broken and will be available later on -- cool -- good luck with that.However -- is there also going to be a fuel planner? If not, then do you know of a good one that is freeware that you can recommend off AVSIM or something? I found an AWESOME 737 fuel planner, but can't seem to find one for the 757 anywhere.Thanks,Chris

Not from the PSS team, but go to avsim and get 757perf.zip by Matt Zagoren. Just about all you need for any 757 in FS.You'll have to do the math, but the cruise tables give you fuel flow.Jim Harnes

Chris,In addition, if you are a FSBuild user, there are multiple 757 version/engine choices. I used the 757-200 RR for a San Diego to Boston AA226 flight yesterday, and the numbers were fine!!A good place to start if you use FSBuild.Cheers,Paul BenoitKAPV

Guest Knikolaes

Many thanks, guys. I'll get that zip from AVSIM tonight or tomorrow morning :-) No I do not use FSBuild, but thank you anyway, Paul :-) I use FSC for all of my flight planning :-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.