Sign in to follow this  
dude6595

757 download size

im on dialup and just wanted to know whats the download size of the 757??? or at least average size.thanksmike

Guest dt1951

Mike, it's going to be brutal for you... Several hundred MB

Guest Trans_601

I wouldn't be so sure. Norman made a post saying the only livery which would be included is the PSS house one. All other model variants are included in the base installer.I'd say anywhere between 50-150meg, which is a wild guess.

MikeSuggest you wait until we see the new installer - that should give you the option of a smaller basic download.John Rooum

well that really bites monkey butt! its a shame we dont have boardband out here! im in need of a good 757 and the one i paid for a while back was imo a waste of money. oh well i guess i will wait for this one on cd!!thanksmike

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.