Sign in to follow this  
Guest Piper_Pilot

T7 Patch

Hey guys, I just had a thought, why not release the T7 patch so that the people that did not preorder the 75 could at least fly a fixed T7 instead of waiting around for PSS to fix the 75. Just a thought.Adam

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I agree. Can't wait for the T7 update!!! Also I can't wait for the 757 to be released. It sounds like it is going to be one awesome aircraft once all of the buggs are worked out. I am glad that they are taking the time to work them out before releasing it. BUT PLEASE HURRY!!!!

Yes, please release the T7 patch so will be out of your hair and just deal with the 757 users.I got an Air New Zealand waiting in KSFO for a fly back to Auckland.Thanks,Kin M. (Klax)

Hey guys, ya even if you preordered you are still waiting for the updates to at least be able to fly the aircraft normally. I agree with every one that PSS is doing their part to make the aircraft ready for the public, but it would be nice to fly a bug free T7 in the time being.Adam

>Hey guys, ya even if you preordered you are still waiting for>the updates to at least be able to fly the aircraft normally. >I agree with every one that PSS is doing their part to make>the aircraft ready for the public, but it would be nice to fly>a bug free T7 in the time being.>AdamHiNothing to add. I fully agree

I'm guessing it's because these problems are too serious for it to be released as a separate patch, I don't know as I don't have it but it may be almost classified as unusable. It's certainly putting me off buying this product considering their 777 suffered from delays due to issues as well. + it's not very well respected or highly rated on avsim, so what can we seriously expect with this 757? It may be worth waiting for the Level-D 757, but that won't be until after FSX is out.- Rich

Looking at the tread here and see how this 757 takes place.We've seen how the T7 ran into a wall were some of simmers were unable to fly this baby since day one. There are other payware groups in progress with the 757, be interesting to see the outcome on those. This is the only descent T7 in the market as far as panel management and we are excited to see the outcome of the second patch.Thanks,Kin M.(Klax)

I was actually thinking the same thing the other day - assuming the T7 patch is done and is unrelated to the problems the 757 is experiencing, why not release the T7 patch and continue working on the 757 separately? I know PSS wanted to release both at the same time, but at this point, under the new circumstances, why not release at least the product that does work? I am glad to see that I was not the only one going "hmmmm, what if..." Michel.

The patch is available right now on the PSS site.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile